Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weirdest and most off the wall videos from the internet.


|||||


0
Me Like It Alot!

|||||


The freaks are out in full effect


These people are straight up whacked out. I have been trying to figure out if this video is suppose to be taken seriously or was it meant to be a joke? Whatever the case all I can say is this video is weird as s**t, but it always makes me l.m.a.o.

Half man – Half deer – All freak


I don't understand what this video is really about. Just some weirdo who dresses up like a deer and does some stretching. Not much else to say, but it does make you question this mans sanity. Worth watching at least once.

The best underpants song ever created.


This is the chinese version of captain underpants theme song. It is definitely way out there. I ran across this a few years ago, and all I can say is still to this day I trip out on it. This is a got to see.

The gay drink for gay men. This s**t is funny


This is the parody for powerthirst. It is the gay version. I can't help but trip out ever time I see it. I am a fan of all the powerthirst and powerthirst parodies. If you haven't seen it yet. Go ahead and check it out.

No comments :

Post a Comment