Friday, September 26, 2014

Amazing houses made from unique materials


|||||


23
Me Like It Alot!

|||||



If you could have a superpower

I know that I can't be the only person who would love to have a superpower. I mean come on they are awesome, but if I could only have one what one would I choose? It would be an extremely hard choice to decide. I personally would probably choose teleportation. I like the ideal of being able to transport to anywhere else in the World in the blink of an eye. The only problem with that power would be not using to commit crimes. I mean come on people imagine being able to teleport into a bank vault or anywhere else you want and be back home in he time it takes you to snap your fingers, but that's just me. So my question is if you could have one single superpower what one would you choose?

HASHTAGS FOR THIS POLL

#superpowers #supertrength #superspeed #invisibility #teleportation #mindreading #superheros #harddecisions



Yop Polls


No comments :

Post a Comment